Hurray Beginner admissions have started
Monday 17th and wednesday 19th of August the admissions of newbeginners in all ages started for mutual outdoor fun.
Welcome to each and everyone
Warm welcome to everyone.
We have everything you need, but there are no requirements about equipment for beginners.
It’s up to the individual to decide whether you have a wish to purchase equipment.
New or “used” equipment
The dojo has all kinds of equipment available for purchase through an agreement or use of webshop.
Contact sensei if you want to check out the selection of used dogis (karate uniforms) to a reduced price. A lot of these barely have any wear, and are in mint condition.
- Wear clothes in accord to the weather and wind conditions
- Bring your own water bottle
- Preferably bring a small bottle of antibac
- Yoga mats or something similar to do stretches and exercises at the end of each training
- Minimum 1 meter distance
- No physical contact
- Stay at home if you are not well
- Voluntary for beginners to choose if you want 1hr or 1,5hrs (tell your instructor before the training starts)
Take contact if you have questions
Sensei Ingrid & Team
Sist oppdatert på 24. august 2020 av superuser